Samsung Appliances / samsung dishwasher

1 Murphy, NC, United States

Purchased a Samsung dishwasher at Lowe's in Murphy, NC on February 13, 2018. After less than 8 months the unit died and error code directed me to shut off water and power and call for service. This is when I was told Samsung does not have service for their products in the area I live. This is after three calls and promises that a repair tech would contact me within 2 business days. After never receiving a call back I contacted them two more times to be given phone numbers to call and both times the number had been disconnected or never answered. After getting the run around they finally told me with no service I would be issued an exchange. Unfortunately this did not cover the delivery or installation which I had paid for on the original appliance. My only option was to go back to Lowe's pick out another dishwasher ( Only upside was I did not have to purchase another Samsung) but again had to pay for delivery and installation. Never again purchase a Samsung product. Buyer beware. Know if service is available in your area because you will eventually need it.

Da