Samsung-Alltel Incentives / rebate not real
Advertise buy a Samsung Delve and get $100 rebate and free micro SD card by mail-in. Sent everything in and get back excuses as to 'why' the rebate offers 'cannot' be processed. Re-send info, fax info -excuses go all the way to "we cannot verify you have ever had an account with Alltel". Reguardless that they have copies of bills and the fact I have been a customer since 1997.
After MANY go-arounds as to 'why' the rebates cannot be processed from every excuse you can pull out of a hat, the final was 'sorry, the offer has expired'. Did ANYONE get thier rebate?
So now I am out several clams on a crummy phone that locks up, battery life is horrible and signal is weak - and Altell won't take it back because I 'attempted' to process a rebate. These Rebates are SCAMS! Get you to buy a factory broken phone in a guise to get it cheap by rebate then refuse to pay out the rebate nor exchange the broken device because a rebate was 'applied' for. ALLTEL FAIL, SAMSUNG FAIL.
More Samsung-Alltel Incentives Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Note 9 Purchase
- Samsung - solid state hard drive
- Samsung Usa - galaxy note8
- Samsung Electronics - samsung range
- Samsung Electronics - mobile