Samsung Air Conditioner / faulty compressor

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a samsung air conditioner on 24th of april, form the day it has been installed it never cools below 29 degrees, so I made a complained the next day it was installed that is on 27th but the service people came only by 6th june and found that the compressor is faulty and they went, they never repaired it, they said that some other service people will come to repair it but no one turned out.

Comments

• Pr
      21st of May, 2007

Very poor customer care service from Sam sung.i have purchased Samsung 1.5 to A/C, but it not provides the chillness. It simply ran in fan mode. I have register complain. But no response form their side... I strongly refer DONT GOT FOR SAMSUNG A/C.

23rd of May, 2007

I purchased a samsung split 2 ton a/c from firozabad-gupta electronics on mar. 2006, i complaint for a prob. (less cooling) in nov. 2006. But up to march 2007 no response was coming, again i do a complaint in mar.2007 then a engineer visit to my home after 3 days ,on that time electricity were not coming so it goes back and still now no response is coming, i also complaint in customer care. My family faced too much prob. as i have use this samsung a/c 1st time, really its a very bad experience, and surely if no response coming then i'll go to media and consumer court.

• Ha
      29th of May, 2007

We have purchased one SAMSUNG split AC from our local shop NATIONAL ELECTRONICS-SAKCH, JAMSHEDPUR on 28.05.2007. Service person who has come to install , simply intall and went back. Till today ( 31.05.2007) it is not started. After atleast 100 complain and 10 times visiting to shop, no service engineers have visited . Still set is hanging on wall without operation. The person who has come to install has finally told that this set is FAULTY and only service engineer can rectify this. But till now nobody has come forward to check or rectify it.

It is my sincere advice to all who are planning to buy AC, PLEASE DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG AC.

• Rs
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I have purchased a split Samsung AC from The Time & Tune Behala Manton Super Market Ph No 033 23971521 on 27th May 07. The same was installed on that date but the air conditioner is not providing any chillness. It is getting started but after 2 to 3 mins only the fan is working.

I have complained over telephone on 28th ,29th ,30the & gone in person on 2nd June. Each time the service is confirming that someone will attend within one hour but no one has reported till date. If the mechanic reports that there is some problem with the machine then I will return the same & ask for refund of my money & buy machine of other company who gives good product & service.

• Ka
      14th of Jul, 2008

Hi

I have purchased a samsung 1.5 split airconditioner. Al went fine till the warranty, it started from there i.e gas leak, low cooling. Now this time when i switched the Ac's on, when the compressor is on the whole power in that phase goes off. i.e the fuse is getting burned.

This is how the samsung Ac Works

14th of Jul, 2008

samsung has the ### customer service..completely agree... even we had to go through this ordeal... Repeated complaints and several calls to the customer care number have yielded no result... So please .. anyone seeking to buy a new air conditioner... its better to go without one dan buy a samsung and lose your peace of mind...

• Ni
      18th of Aug, 2008

i nihal singh, 713/11 NH-4, Faridabad Haryana Mobile No. 9873280076, purchase Air Condition Model No. 182KA vide 2022 dt. 23.04.08 through M/s Electronic Traders, 2&3, Shiv Mandir, Market No.5, NIT Faridabad-121001, i am loged the complaint on 09.08.2008 but till date not repair by your staff. I am requested to you please kindly takeup the matter at your level please.

• Ni
      19th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir, i am sent the complaint yesterday but no response from your side my complaint number is 8407955207 dated 09.08.2008, you are requested to kindly urgently takeup the matter and solve my problme, otherwise i am go to consumer court or other legal action against your company.

• Pa
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I completely agree that Samsung offers the worst customer service in the consumer electronics market.
    I have purchased an 1.5ton split Ac from samsung in may09 and till today its not working properly.
    The samsung engineers know nothing about their Acs and right from bottom to top everyone in Samsung is highly irresponsible.I think the company should shut down its operations in the face of numerous complaints that its customers have to face everyday.Complaints that never get attended.I think a boycott should be carried out by the consumers with the help of media to remove the name of samsung from the consumer electronics market. It is the ### company that i have seen.