SammyDress.com / refund / dissatisfied customer

9302 Pittsburgh Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (909) 581-9508

SammyDress is the WORST company and should not be in business unless you wish to be ripped off.

I have been going round and round with them since MAY 2014 (it is now September 2014) due to clothing that was shipped to me that was:

1. supposed to be expedited (I paid for expedited shipping, and items arrived OVER a month later)

2. clothing was defective and they try to get you to ship the clothes BACK TO CHINA.

Think about that. They charged my credit card and didn't ship items until over a month later when it was TOO LATE for me to dispute the charges. Fancy that.

I have had to contact the BBB on these folks but it was for their Rancho Cucamonga address. Worst customer service possible. You cannot get through to their phone line. If you submit a "support ticket" they will make you go round and round asking dumb questions and try to frustrate you to the point you will give up... they even try to tell you to buy MORE items so they can send you correct sizes, or replace defective items if you send them 50% more money for the defective item...

WHAT COMPANY DOES ALL OF THIS? TOTAL RIPOFF!

If you have a YELP account I would YELP on them too. I only purchased from them because I didn't find anything on them there! Yelp is more difficult to create fake accounts… :

Here's the link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sammydress-rancho-cucamonga

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2016

Dear Customer,
    We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
    You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if you are unsatisfied with the items.
    Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Thank you very much for your cooperation.
    Sammydress Customer Service