SammyDress.com / I hate this website!

Shenzhen, China

I ordered some items for me and my sister. I bought one pink and one black dresses. The pink one was bought as birthday gift for my sister. That pink dress looked gorgeous and I hoped my sister would like it. But Its been four months. And I had to find another present because I never received my items. I spent over $300 and also paid for safe shipping. I tried to contact the company, but there was no reply or response from them. I've sent over 20 emails and tried to cancel my order so many times. But it was useless. I've done everything I can to get in contact with SammyDress. I don't need my items anymore. I just want my money back or at least some kind of response. I hate this site! It is ridiculous!

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Flower3,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
    We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Once again, we cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this case may have caused you.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Sammydress Customer Service