Salvation Army / management

1 Fitchburg, MA, United States

Bought a piece of furniture of there. Store #2 and only can pick up after 6:30 in evenings generally they say but have never reinforced it pick up in 3 days it was 3 days after the pick up I came in and saw my piece gone the new manger Jeremy sold it right underneath me to someone else no phone call to me nothing! I'm out my money no store credit or refund but at least a phone call would of been nice I've seen this manger bad mouth customers waiting in line telling the cashier to watch out for those sisters they always want to rip us off and the customer in front of me turned around and was like omg! He fired employees and I've been in the store hearing him talking to people about why he's fired them so unprofessional and disrespectful! I've talked to some regulars that won't go there because of him now so they are losing business now and he tells people one last paid 20.00 for shoes she said good thing I didn't price them I would of prices them for 200 there Italian ! Who's gonna buy 200 shoes from sal's! She was embrassed it's not like he's getting a commionsion on what he's selling why is he so greedy! Last I knew salvation army was community based to help the community if he's not for helping people which it's very clear he's not someone high up really needs to look into his work ethinics practices they are not for the people of the community!! I have called his boss a few times in Worcester major Lisa and have not heard back from her to address these concerns but would appreciate it if I did!!

Ke