Salvation Army / salvation army pick up services is worst in the world
Salvation Army scheduled me for pick up my old clothese, shoes and etc. Ticket #1028247, no one came, and no reason. Called again Salvation Army scheduled another appointment to pickup on 7/9/2011 Ticket #1058561, no one came. Salvation Army Dispatcher scheduled a third appointment on 7/30/2011 Ticket #1153150, no one came and no reason. I tried to call them more than ten times; and called the input coordinator, no response.
I trust Salvation Army and believed the first two appointment were missed may be caused by some reasons. They didn't show up in the third appointment and never return my call. If Salvation Army cannot pick up, please don't schedule an appointment. Salvation Army ruin my three full days in the weekend especially during I am griefing for my husband.
I lost the confidence with Salvation Army.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees 
- Salvation Army - Donations - rude service