Salute Credit Card / Fees
This particular credit card is charging fees after canceling my account. First they raise the limit, recently, they raised the rate.
I like to pay online to make it fast and to get a confirmation number. If I paid by check, it might not make it to the office. Others have said how they've sent in checks and the company Salute, claims they did not receive it. So, I definitely do not want to send in checks. By paying online, I get a confirmation number. They cahrge $4.95 for that. One would pay $15.00 by phone, plus a monthly maintenance fee. Why r they charging a monthly maintenance fee if one is not using the card and they are the one who chose to cancel it.
After my payment is sent in, they tack on the fees which brings the total right back up again. Other cards I have do not do that. It's called ripping off the consumer. Never ending water fall of charges. It has to stop.
More Salute Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Salute Credit Card - Cancelling Service 
- Salute Credit Card - i was wrongfully charged for this id theft protection and would like the money you took from my account 
- Salute Credit Card - fraud and dishonesty 
- Salute Credit Card - Cancelling Card issues 
- Salute Credit Card - Cancel and Fees
- Salute Credit Card - fraud 
- Salute Credit Card - Untheical Practices 
- Salute Credit Card - Cancelling cards without notice 
- Salute Credit Card - BILLING ERRORS