Safestyle UK — Double Glazing
Had our double glazing fitted 22/06/16 and the kitchen window cracked from top to bottom. A new window was apparently ordered and installation was due to be carried out on Friday 8th July - phoned PM on the Friday to be told the fitters where on a job in Bangor and would call with us on there way home - no one turned up, phoned the following Sat to see where they where as was told the branch manager would phone me - no phone call received. During the following week and multiple phone calls from me I finally got to speak the the branch manager and re-arranged for the window to be replaced on Sat 23rd July, phoned first thing on the 23rd to check they where coming as was told the job had been cancelled and no reason given - I am now awaiting a phone call on Monday to find out why it was replaced.
Once they have your money they are not bothered
More Safestyle UK Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional 
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service 
- Safestyle UK - Harassment 
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel 
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK - Bad windows / doors 
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - poor fitting time and customer care
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - window fitting.