Safelite AutoGlass / improper installation of an auto glass.
Service tech came from your Beaumont Texas office. The only one more incompetent than him would be his supervisor Robin. Installed windshield in my Ford F-350 incorrectly and flooded my truck. First installation 7-15-17. 2nd installation 7-19-17. Then they towed my truck to Bolton Ford in Lake Charles on 7-25-17. Still don't have my truck back between Robin constantly harassing everyone about her liability on the truck and Bolton Fords Service Dept. SERVICE MANAGER...BRIAN BATES...WHAT A JOKE!! WILL BE CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY TODAY!! BEWARE OF SAFELITE...BOLTON FORD AND PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE THAT RECOMMENDED THEM BUT WON'T FIX MY VEHICLE NOW THAT THEY HAVE ALL SCREWED it up beyond belief! Tried contacting Lafayette office for Safelite to get help...hmmm must be breakdown in communication somewhere!! Anybody for Safelite that cares?? 1st W.O. # 255502...2ND W.O. # 260242..BET NOT!!
More Safelite AutoGlass Complaints & Reviews
- Safelite Auto Glass - They're giving me the runaround 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Insurance Scam 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Failure to Honor Warranty/Faulty Product and Workmanship 
- Safelite Auto Glass - False advertising
- Safelite Auto Glass - Cheap glass 
- Safelite - BAD PRODUCT AND SLOW FOLLOW UP 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Horrible service 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Repair results
- Safelite Auto Glass - Worst customer service 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Bad tech