SafeCo Insurance Company / don't work with them

Safeco was difficult to work with and even to talk with. The rep, Farah Azarbarsin, made effort only to avoid helping us. She was uncooperative and threatening and would not or could not answer our questions.

Safeco did not pay medical bills to any hospital/doctors. Paid only a fraction for the personal injury to each person. They made no compensation for missed work.

Their comments were nasty, documentation was unsatisfactory, attitude was threatening.

It will be your misfortune to have Safeco responsible for you or a claim you make. You will be most unhappy with the service.

Do not affiliate with Safeco.

Va

Comments

• St
      11th of Aug, 2008

I have been with this boneheads for a year now to find out they charged me for uninsured motorist. This is their scam. They claim they have send us a form oringinally for me to sign if I don't get the uninsured motorist. I never did. Becase of this, they have charged me $100 more a month claiming that is was my fault i never checked. Even more to this scam, my wife a month ago got hit by an uninsured motorist. Guess what they said? You guest it. With just liability I don't qualify. Then what was I charged $100 more a month for? What a crooks.