Safe Cart / unauthorized charges

Ordered RegCure online. Paid by PayPal. PayPal authorized payment. Three days later no license code was provided. Called [protected] (Ext. 7). The mail box is FULL and cannot leave a message. Email not answered.

Will contact Paypal now and my bank later to report FRAUD!!!

Ma

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009

Hello Marcus,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this issue and we would like to help you resolve this matter as quickly as possible if it has not already been resolved.
    Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
    You may also want to contact the publisher of the software you had purchased directly as they can quickly assist you with license keys.
    Best wishes,
    Christine
    SafeCart Customer Support
    www.SafeCart.com

• Al
      24th of Mar, 2009

on 3/24/2009 invertible i have a order 0f 39.90 and 29.90 please is there anyway I can cancel one of these transactions, as i am paying for the samething twice.

aleda j. rouw

• Ti
      17th of Apr, 2009

MY VISA CARD ENDING WITH 2699 WAS
    ON MARCH 27TH CHARGED TWICE WITH US$ 39.90
    FOR A PURCHASE I REFUSED TO ACCEPT!
    PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT

REGARDS,
    TIBOR LACZHAZY
    E-MAIL: GP_TIBOR@HOTMAIL.COM

• Ge
      27th of Oct, 2009

I have bought your product Safe Cart and need an registration number. When I asked for help, I should pay money for that. I don;t agree at all. I paid for the product and should be able to get a registration number free. Please send me my registration number, that I can fix my 21 errors. I bought your product on the 21/9/2009
    GertraudBretterecker
    trudybrett@gmail.com

11th of Mar, 2013

On the 6th Feb. my debit card was used to debit £314.84 to provide a clearing of my p.c This was to take place quickly but no such service occurred. I have allowed a month to pass before complaining as was advised . How may I gain a refund? Sincerely M.I.Kelman (margaret.kelman12@gmail.com

• Ho
      25th of Jul, 2017

i was charge $119.99 to fix my computer but nothing has been fixed infact it has created more problems in my computer want a refund for it.