Saeco / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

I recently purchased a Saeco Royal Coffee Bar from Ira Wood & Sons, Inc. The first machine was broken from the moment I opened the box and I immediately contacted Ira Wood for a replacement. The replacement finally came and it kind of worked for 2 weeks and then broke completely. I contacted Ira Wood and after almost a month of waiting they told me I would have to deal with Saeco. I contacted the manufacturer as instructed and have received NO help from Saeco. They are completely ignoring all of my phone calls and e-mails. This $1400 espresso machine is now serving as a paperweight on my kitchen counter.c
Va

More Saeco Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ir
  20th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ira Wood & Sons, Inc. is committed to providing the best customer service possible. Saeco does ask that all warranty work, or troubleshooting be perform by their call center, or repair center.

Superautomatic coffee machines work great, however require the user to fully read & understand the instruction manual, and to be sure that attention is paid to the product. They are an advanced small appliance with many work parts, heating elements & other parts.

Please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or case and we will be sure to resolve any issues in the most professional manner.

Ira Wood & Sons, Inc. goal is continued customer satisfaction as has been the case of over 90 years.