Ruth's Chris Steak House / staff beyond rude, poor customer service, discrimination

We booked a 30th Birthday dinner celebration for my daughter and happened to run late with the LA traffic. We called to make the restaurant aware of the delay and they seemed to be okay with it. However, I arrived earlier than the rest as I am the host. I was greeted with an ugly attitude by the front staff. I had balloons bags, etc and was not even offered a place to sit nor a drink while I waited. The host at the front called my daughter to ask if they were still coming for dinner because the restaurant was going to close in an hour. When my party arrived the host was advised that our party number was less due to time constraint. She literally roller her eyes and tapped the counter showing to be upset. Totally unacceptable. One wonders how someone like this is able to work where people come to spend their hard working money. Manager was informed and he was very dismissive of the situation and offered me a drink and appetizers for free. Seriously, I was not looking for any freebies. More like handle the situation and reprimand the ugly behavior from staff. At this point my night had turned out to be a terrible experience. Then I asked for more bread for the table and I was told by the waiter that they had ran out of bread. Waiter did not seem to care much for us, very dismissive throughout our entire time there. However, next to us was another table and he was super attentive to them. We are a hispanic family and sure made us feel so little with all the staff's behavior. The only nice kind person was the guy serving us the water. I truly regret spending my money for this occasion. I had other choices but the birthday girl was highly recommended for their food. I have to say food was amazing, although overly priced for a piece of salmon $ 33 which we ordered for a toddler as we were not even offered a kids meal.

Ca