Ruth Chris — poor service to a service member
On May 14th 2017 I ate at the Dallas Texas up town location for the first time. I had a great experience until it was time to close out my tab. After I paid my bill of 173.00, I got home and realized I was charged twice in the amounts of 173 and 347.00.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TXI called the restaraunt the following day to resolve my issue and Some one took my name and number and said I would get a call back but no one returned my call. Fortunately I was able to get resolution through my bank the following day. Over all I am dissatisfied and will probably not go back to Ruth chris. Hard to expect that from a 5 star establishment.
More Ruth Chris Complaints & Reviews
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - service /racist 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - bad services and no refund 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - racially biased customer service
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - negative racial atmosphere 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - 30 years plus of loyalty disrespectful manager 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - steak, management.
- [Resolved] Ruth's Chris Steak House - host and my treatment
- [Resolved] Ruth's Chris Steak House - food
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse - food
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - ruth chris puerto rico - 5961 ave isla verde, carolina, pr 00979, united states