Russ Darrow Mazda - Mazda Protege 5 / Sales / Service Ethics
DEALERSHIP CLEARED CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND SOLD ME A FAULTY VEHICLE WITHOUT DISCLOSING THE NEED FOR REPAIR! I purchased a vehicle from Russ Darrow Mazda after being backed into a corner due to VERY poor sales ethics. I paid THOUSANDS of dollars for a vehicle from Russ Darrow Mazda, only to have the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT come on FIVE DAYS after signing papers at this dealership. Russ Darrow Mazda GM GEORGE and Sales Manager NICK PALADINO have offered NO resolutions to the fact that THIS dealership sold me a vehicle that cannot LEGALLY operate in the state of WI. When the car was brought in to diagnose the problem, Russ Darrow Mazda wanted to charge for the diagnostic test, as WELL as a $800 repair. After agreeing to repair the issue for us, GM George called back and said that we would have to pay, because they were "losing too much money". Visited the location again to explain that Russ Darrow Mazda has a duty to its customers to sell and finance multi-thousand-dollar vehicles for its customers THAT ARE LEGALLY OPERABLE! BBB and State will be notified of this HORRIBLE dealership.I will NEVER buy a vehicle from the Russ Darrow Company or its affiliates ever again. I will stop at nothing to make sure that EVERYONE I encounter will be made weary of this establishment as well.
More Russ Darrow Mazda - Mazda Protege 5 Complaints & Reviews
- Russ Darrow Mazda - They lie like rugs! 
- Russ Darrow - cheated me on price 
- Russ Darrow Honda - Deceptive Practices 
- Russ Darrow Mazda - Negligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks 
- Russ Darrow - Advertising
- Russ Darrow Group - no service
- Russ Darrow Group - 2011 kia sorento
- Russ Darrow Group - applying for credit
- Russ Darrow KIA - car is a lemon and service less than desirable.
- Russ Darrow - Running my credit at each location