Ruby Tuesdays / loud music!!!
My husband and I (both senior citizens) have enjoyed our "date nights" at Ruby Tuesdays 2-3 nights a month for the last several years. Today we went in for lunch after a very stressful morning of shopping. We had great service, the food was delicious BUT we could not even hear ourselves talk; the music was SO LOUD. When I asked to please have the volume turned down, I was told that the volume was "set by Corporate and we have no control over it". When I asked why the volume was so high, I was told "so you can't hear what is being said at the other tables"
I am sorry to say that we will never return, just because of the LOUD music!
It was so bad that we were both shaking when we left.
More Ruby Tuesdays Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial 
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode 
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience 
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager 
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials 
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day) 
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude 
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service
- Ruby Tuesdays - aswfulk service and over charged