Ruby Tuesday / service

1 Holmes, Pennsylvania, PA, United States

We were in the ruby tuesday on mcdade blvd and we walked out. After the hostess seated us, we sat for about 5 minutes, she then offered to take our drink orders since our server was no where to be found. She got us our drinks which she then warned us about, bc everyone was sending them back. The calibration was clearly off since my boyfriends pepsi was all syrup, and my ginger ale was mostly syrup as well. We then see her approach our server and she let him know that he still needed to come see us, to which he clearly seemed displeased. He checked on all the tables in his section and when I tried to make eye contact he comepletely turned the other way. We were there for about 20 minutes, finished our drinks and after that I felt completely disrespected; my boyfriend let the hostess know that we were leaving since we had not seen our server once. She jokingly said she'd grab him my his neck and bring him over, we replied if you have to force him to do his job, then we do not want to be here. She said he was really busy and running around with other tables, which I understand because my dad was a manager for 40+ years and I worked in the food industry. However, it is never acceptable to completely ignore customers. Had he apologized for the wait, we would have stayed, it's that simple, but he wanted nothing to do with us. We don't even know his name.

Kg