Ruby Tuesday / obnoxious general manager

158 w.ponce de leon , Decatur, GA, United States Review updated:

The general manager at this location is very disrespectful to his employees and rude to his guests. He is not fit to have his name on the front of the door as well as the title he has within the restaurant. He hires employees and do not properly train or train them at all. Business has declined from poor management. The service was great but the general manager is ridiculous. They're constantly out of supplies ranging from in the kitchen or the bathrooms. I would not eat at this location just based on his behavior that i witnessed on more than one occasion. I think something needs to be done about the general manager at this location as soon as possible. That is the only way i will ever step foot in that place again!!!

Comments

• J1
      Aug 01, 2011

I believe there are 2 peoples information I can give you to lend a helping hand here. Jeminez Parks is the Regional Partner for the area... I am uncertain as to who the director is, but chances are they may be a friend of the GM.
    The Regional VP for the area is Dave Syarto. Contact the corporate office... 1-800-325-0755. If they are unwilling to patch you through to either of their voice mail, let me know... I would be glad to get you both numbers. Chances are that the corporate office has no clue.