Ruby Tuesday / bad food

Pueblo Co, US

We have been eating at your restaurant for 14 years now and use to love the food. But it the past few years the quality of the food has gone down hill. We ate there again earlier this month, not good. My husband got the Chicken Fresco and I got the double chicken breast. My husband said his way a low OK and he is not a picky eater. I had the double chicken breast and it was one of the most tasteless things I have ever had. The bacon was nearly raw, the green beans were tough, half cooked and tasteless and it was some of the worst rice pilaf I have even had. Our service offered to get me some cooked bacon and I would like to know where you get bacon with no flavor ! So after this horrible meal I ordered dessert, big mistake. I ordered the Apple Crumble, no apples, no taste, one tiny scoop of ice cream, just a dish of backed dough. Obviously who ever created this recipe never had apple crumble . The chefs that are creating these recipe really need to try EATING them. I f they aren't full of cajun spices the have no taste at all.

Ma