Royal Resorts

Posted: May 29, 2017 by

Parshuram finance pvt ltd — royal holiday club refund of my amount by surrendering royal club membership

Salcete,Goa, India
odysseypremier.com
During my visit at goa Royal India holiday club marketing person met us & he gave royal membership proposal. Based on discussion with him, we took royal resorts membership. My purchase agreement no is RIHC1/050514/15818 and membership no is 007335HMC
Now Parshuram Finance Pvt Ltd is charging us 19 % reducing interest rate much higher than any other banks or private institution financing.
We have paid 6 lakhs rupees till date and there was no information about the guest booking charges. Also they have been threatening us with legal action in case we do not continue to pay the loan.
The outstanding amount is 1 lakhs rupees. Also to other people they have sold the membership at much lesser rate.
We were told that if we pay and book at any time it will be 6000 rupees per week and there will be bonus weeks. Now for the same sometimes they are charging me 10000 rupees and sometimes they are charging 24000 for the same. What a disparity to deal with
Whenever I asked for resort booking for my vacation every time they told that resort is full & no place is available. You need to book one year before. How i can plan before one year?
The membership plan & loan plan which was discussed with us was different & we got different plan. Now parshuram finance is asking more installment from us & they told us if we will not get interest & installment, we will lose this facility.
This is purely cheating has done with me. I also don't want to continue with royal group. I asked 3 to 4 times in this year to cancel my membership & refund my amount. But Royal India is not ready to do that. I have called & mailed no of times but Royal India is not responding from day one.
I am not getting any positive response from Royal India as they have already got full payment from parshuram finance.
I don't want to continue my membership with Royal India & I need refund of my amount. They are telling me that I made an agreement with them which cannot be cancelled.

Regards,
Khushali
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country India Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Comments

N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had a terrible experience with this resort, they lied to me at a presentation telling me that i was going to be able to use my timeshare and then to rent it would be payed by itself, but it never happened, not only i couldnt rent it but also i couldnt even use it, theyve stolen me lots of money, and time!!! Be smart and stay away from this nightmare. Looking for a solution to my problem i found this blog where at least ive learned a lil bit more about what to do in those cases, and maybe theres still a way out for all of us! Good luck.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree