Royal Mail / Lost post

England, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Royal Mail has thieves working for them. I returned my husbands birthday present, an Armani watch, to the online store i bought it from, sent it recorded delivery and it got lost. I only received £40.00 from Royal Mail after sending two claims . I sell on ebay and have lost two small packets containing costume jewelry, nice jewelry, the buyer has not received them so I have had to refund them. A parcel containing boys clothes also was never received and again had to refund them. Strange how these things never turn up, I truly believe people that work for them are stealing items. They need to do a serious re-haul of their system or someone needs to go in undercover and do something! Royal Mail is awful, dont trust them!

Tx

Comments

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2013

I recently haven't been receiving my mail I haven't had mail in 3 days I'm having to constantly phone places to get my bills sent again and again don't know if there getting sent to the next street down as has a similar name were missing doctor appointment and dentist appointment because of it???