Royal Holiday / signed promissory note

1 Mexico

I have a signed promissory note that I signed in Acapulco, Mexico in February 2008. They debited my credit card that I left on file in March, April and May. In June there finance company Concord Services starts calling me telling me I'm delinquent on my payment. I tell them that there is a note on promissory note on file and they have been debiting all these months...they tell me the promissory is expired. I ask them how is it expired and I'm reading the information to them...then they tell me that it's because the credit card ws declined (which was a lie)...them they tell me if I want to set it up I can do it over the phone ...of course I refused and told them it's on file...they kept calling me until finally I asked for a supervisor and eventually hung up and to my surprise a supervisor did call me back about 1/2 hour later and without me getting a word out he said it's been taken care of and it won't happen again...WELL guess what it's July and they are calling me again... Honestly I don't even know what to do...everytime you call customer service for Royal you never get any help they are rude...nasty as can be the only service they are in is of ripping people off. I am so unhappy with this vacation for life a it's called I wish I never set eyes on any of this. All of it is a lie..ALL..Last year I tried to get to Punta Cana I called for months straight and to make matters worse they even went as far as adding me to waiting list and I'm still waiting to be called a year later...