RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation / refusal of refund

5032 Parkway Plaza Blvd, Suite 200-P, Charlotte NC, United States
Phone: 877-426-8805

I am a joint tenant on a house that I now own due to the death of person who's name is on the Deed Of Trust. I received ownership through a Will--Grand Deed--Inter spousal Grant Deed--Affidavit -Death of Joint Tenant All of which were filled by the San Joaquin County Superior Court. Last September I paid off the mortgage loan on the property. I, in error overpaid by $239.42. I have sent all matters of documents to Round point trying to get a refund check for this amount made out in my name. They have refused to send a check that is not made out to the person on the Deed of Trust. I can not make them understand that this request is a business transaction between myself and this company. They well more than willing to accept payments from my account for the past two years, but refuse to refund me the money that is due to me. I have been sent two worthless checks. On my last encounter with customer service, I was told, I paid off the house with my own free will no body twisted my arm to pay off the loan and they will not send me a refund check with my name printed on it. So, in my opinion $239.42 has been stolen from me by a company that is practicing a shady business.

Gr