Rotten Pella Windows / Do not buy from them

US Review updated:

I purchased $35, 000 worth of product from them in 1993. One window failed within the warranty period and the others have been in the process of failing from day one. All of my windows/doors what are exposed to the elements are failing. I have repaired 2 windows that were rotted and now 5 more are letting water in. They are hiding behind their 10-yr warranty but I feel they should stand behind their products especially if it a design flaw which I feel is the case here.AllI have searched the net and have found numerous complaints about their product and service. All I need now is a class action to join or start. DON'T BUY PELLA!!

Cu

Comments

• Ab
      Jul 01, 2010

I've experienced many problems with my Pella Architect Series Windows and Doors, including cladding problems, seal failure, spotting on the glass, rotting wood among other issues. These Pella windows and doors were installed throughout my house in 1995. Problems with the windows began less than 10 years after installation. Pella refuses to acknowledge these claims. On my website, onlinelitigationdiscovery.com, you can see photos detailing the defects with my Pella windows and doors.

I've very interested in hearing other people's similar experiences with Pella. If you have had these problems with Pella, please go to my website, onlinelitigationdiscovery.com and tell me your similar experience so that we may educate consumers. Thanks for your time! -A. Bailey