Roto-Rooter / Plumbing rip off
To repair a popup leak, I was charged $241.95. This supposed to be a free estimate and yet he took everything apart. And than said it would be $194.95 which I thought was much too much to begin with but I said go ahead and repair it, because everything was taken apart. I guess that's the trick (take everything apart so not to leave it without a pipe on the bottom of the sink)the customer would agree to pay those absorbent prices. Then after he was all finished he hit us with well the labor was $194.95 and it is plus part and tax. That all came to $241.95.
DO NOT EVER USE ROTO ROOTER THEY ARE RIPE OFFS
More Roto-Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto-Rooter - poor service, rip-off artists 
- Roto Rooter - took advantage of my 76 year old mother!!
- Roto-Rooter Group - unethical behavior
- Roto Rooter - Price, no office support
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service - unethical practice 
- Roto Rooter - bonding insurance check