Ross / Bad Customer Service/discrimination
I have visited this store twice in the last month and the black employees there mistreat ethnic people and I will not ever shop here again and spread the word. I witnessed how in one case a Asian lady that was standing in line was asked by a clerk that just opened up her register to come check out. The Clerk Melanie that original would have checked out this customer had a problem with this other clerk asking her to come to her register to check out and the Asian lady was sent back to the back of the original line and a black customer now ahead of her got to check out at the other register. I was glad but surprised to see the Filipino stand up to Melanie by saying " If I was white or black there would not have been a problem and I could have checked out allready with no problems" Melanie then proceeds by making comments to the Filipino lady and made her upset and angry. The Filipino did not want her merchandise anymore and then left while the 3 black employees there laughed at her. The second incident that I witnessed was when a hispanic tried to return a dress or exchange it. The lady had a reciept but apperantly the tag was missing and the black employees and manager gave her such a hard time that it was embarassing that she left the dress she had previously paid for and left the store crying. It is ashame that the black people that work at this Ross location cannot treat all customers with equality.
More Ross Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor