RoseWe.com / swimwear

I ordered 6 bathing suits and 2 cover ups. I ordered XL, even though I would typically order a M bc of their size chart, except a L in one of the cover ups. I paid for express shipping bc I wanted to get them before I went on a spring vacation. A couple of weeks went by and no order arrived. I tried to log in to their site to see the shipping status, but I couldn't get into that part of their website, so I sent an email. They told me they were still making 2 of the suits! I told them to cancel the order and went on vacation without them. Upon return, three weeks later, there was a shipment from them. I couldn't have been more disappointment in these clothes. Four of the bathing suits were so small, they might fit someone a size 4 (remember -I ordered XL). One fit except for the bust, which was so tiny and had little pads sewn in. Another fit but they forgot to include the bottoms. One coverup was so short, it didn't cover my bottom and maybe would have fit someone about 5'2". The only item that I want to keep is the L coverup, which fit perfectly. I contacted the company and they initially said they can't be returned and I should try to sell them. Then they said they would give me 10% back and I wouldn't need to return them. That's $17 on a $170+ order. Then they said i can return them to China at my expense and they will refund 60%, even for the item with no bottoms, and they won't refund my express shipping fee despite taking more than a month to get it and the fact that I requested the order be cancelled well before they shipped it. This is no way to do business and I hope you won't make the same mistake I did.

Su