Rosewe / I returned my purchase and haven't recevied my refund.

This is both a warning and a request to repost this. BEWARE OF SHOPPING FROM AN ONLINE STORE ROSEWE.

I'm asking for your help . I purchased some items online from a company, Rosewe which I found on Pinterest. I purchased 6 items for around $135 on August 24th. I received the order September 2 and the items were not as pictured and of poor quality. Two days after I received the package I returned the items as per Rosewe’s instructions (within 7 days as specified). I emailed Rosewe informing them of the return. No response. I then searched their website and contacted the company again via their ticket process. (No email or phone number on their website). They replied that the package was probably hung up in customs as the return address was in China. After TWO MONTHS of following up weekly I was continuously told be patient. I finally kicked up a fuss as was promised a 50% refund. (I declined their 'generous' offer which they have since rescinded). I asked to speak to a manager. was given an international number and no name. Thank you in anticipation. ‪#‎Rosewe‬

Ci