Roomstore / Broken Bed
We bought a bed in Nov 08 (15 months) with storage drawers on each side.
This month the slats broke which in turn made the drawers get off line.
I went into the Roomstore to inquire about the bed and found out the bed was discontinued in Jun 09. I was given the customer service number, call them and was told a manager would call me back on 2/23. No called so I called on 2/24 and left another message for a manager. Melissa did call me back and told me there was nothing they could do because it was pass the 12 month warranty. She told me to go to Home Depot or Loews and purchase some some wood to fix it. Wow! I paid $750 for broken cheap wood. Amazing - their slogan is customer loyalty! Go figure...NO more Roomstore for me or anyone I talk to!
More Roomstore Complaints & Reviews
- Roomstore/TRS Financing - Scam 
- Roomstore - The worst furniture store ever 
- The RoomStore - Lies, deception, poor service! 
- The RoomStore - Warranty/Master Seal 
- The RoomStore - No customer service 
- The RoomStore - peeling of the fake leather on the couch I purchased from the roomstore
- The RoomStore - Sectional sofa warranty plan
- Roomstore - Furniture
- Roomstore - Furniture and customer service/delivery
- Roomstore - Liars, defraud, wicked, greedy, and no respect for there customers