Roku / roku ultra streaming device

1 United States

I have a failed products, and called Roku customer service to get help. The rep kept me on the phone for 1.5 hours going through all sort of troubleshooting that did not solve the problem. Up to one point I told him I had enough and he needed to give a decision as it was getting to 11:30PM EST. He still wanted me to go through other troubleshooting steps that were just repeats of what I did earlier. I asked to speak to a supervisor who did even more troubleshooting without resolving the case. After another 15 minutes I asked for a resolution as it is a failed products. She did not even issue an RMA, but chose instead to escalate the issue further and told me that they would get back to me ... in how long, I was not sure.

It appears the reps did not believe I had a problem with my Roku, so they made me going through steps to catch if I was lying ... for over an hour. Great way to treat their customer! They forgot I bought the Roku device so I could watch TV. Keeping me that long on the phone while the Cotton Bowl was going on was such a torture. I told both reps. They acknowledged my pains, just as they were trained, but showed no understanding that I needed to wrap up the call...

Will be glad to replace all 4 Roku device with another brand. This time I will research for quality of customer care!

La