Rocketlawyer.com / They don't follow through on what they offer or follow up with e-mail or phone questions asked

They are a waste of time since they don't follow through on what they offer or follow up with e-mail or phone questions asked.

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010

before my seven day free trial was finished, i was charged $19.95.

• Jw
      16th of Dec, 2010

My name is John Whelan and I’m the Director of Customer Service for Rocket Lawyer. I’m sorry you were displeased with your Rocket Lawyer experience and had difficulty reaching us. Our toll free line is 877-881-0947 and we staff it 6am-6pm PT, M-F. I’m also happy to discuss it with you or answer any questions you or anyone might have directly. An outstanding customer experience is something we take great pride in, so please feel free to contact me directly at 415-683-0426 or email me at jwhelan@rocketlawyer.com.

• Au
      5th of Aug, 2012

Don't believe their advertisement regarding the free forms and no credit card required. You will go through the whole process of filing outy the data only to, of course, find out they are lying as they will require you to present your CC before being able to print the document. It is a huge waste of time and gives you some insight into the type of company you will be dealing with.

8th of Jan, 2013
    Rocketlawyer.com - Do not be fooled into building your document on this website
    Rocketlawyer.com
    rocketlawyer.com

Do not be fooled into building your document on this website, and then expect to be able to print it. Nothing is mentioned about charges until you enter personal info and try to finish the process. The "Free" trial requires you to enter credit card info and cancel after a week, which is next to impossible according to what I've read. Stay away!!!

• Wi
      10th of Jun, 2013
    Rocketlawyer.com - charges to credit card with approval
    RocketLawyer.com
    RocketLawyer.com

I clicked onto the RocketLawyer web site when I was looking for a simple basic bill of sale form for selling a car. When I got onto the site, it read as being a FREE site. I did not sign up for a monthly legal service. However, for the last four months RocketLawyer has been billing my visa card for $19.95. I can't seem to get the charges off my card. Maybe I do need a lawyer. TO SUE ROCKETLAWYER!

• Ol
      14th of Aug, 2015

I registered for a week Trail. On the eigth day $39.95 USD was taken from my card without prior notification just because they already have my card details. This is really unfair