RMCB / Scam mail
I just received a letter stating that I owe $19.94 for a product that I have never ordered or received. The letter states that I owe $19.94 to their client HCI Direct, Inc. distributor of Silkies Enriche products, may seen like a small matter, but it is not. Your account is now being handled by a debt collection agency.
I would like this handled. Like I stated I did not order or receive any product from your company and would like to know how they got my name.
More RMCB Complaints & Reviews
- RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Deceptive business practices! 
- Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Scam collection agency 
- RMCB Collection Agency For Creative Home Arts Club - Cannot reach them by phone 
- RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Harass and scam money from people! 
- RMCB & Verizon - Bogus Wireless Phone No. charges
- RMCB - heartwarming books (harlequin reader service)
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) - I made the payment already
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) - Debt collector for medical bills 
- RMCB - Bill does not exist
- RMCB - Cooking Club of America