Riverbend Movers / Great service

Winnipeg, MB, Canada Review updated:

Let me start of by saying this isn't a complaint but just my view and opinion on this perticular company. Every moving company charges travel time on moves. You are charged from the time the truck leaves the shop until it gets back. For on the way back in most cases is averaged out to half An hour. If you live 5 mins away then obviously you will not be 40 mins but that would be something to discuss with the owner before moving. As for the 4 hour minimum complaint, I'm not to sure about that one. I would check the province and labour laws and see if that is right or not.
When I used this company it was good service. They came in laid down floor runners got the job done quick. I had a 2 bedroom apartment. It got done in 4 hours with 3 guys came out to a bit over 400. To me $400 for a 2 bedroom across the city was pretty damn good. Hope Anyone who uses this company gets the same service I did. Cheers - Val

Va

Comments

• Di
      19th of Sep, 2012

Horrible company...quoted us a price revealing afterwards the job knowingly would cost more. Owner ignored/blew off instructions over the move and was rude/unprofessional. ### and SHADEY businessmen, don't get ripped off! Maybe if enough people rated and read the mass number of complaints over this company they would deservingly lose more business.

• Dj
      3rd of Mar, 2015

This moving company parked their moving truck on our property (lawn) while moving the home owner from the house behind ours. This moving company (RiverBend) had left deep ruts in our lawn. I took pictures while they were doing this and they never noticed me doing so. I sent a complaint to the moving company and to the neighbors behind us. This company does not care about other property owners property. Unreal.