Ritz Crackers / ritz crackers 13.7 oz box
We purchased a box of Ritz Bits and Ritz Crackers ...the bits tasted terrible and we tossed them out ..I opened the box of Crackers and pulled out a sleeve opened it and the crackers have what smells and looks like peanut butter on the edges of the crackers...eeeeuuuu...I was going to toss them out bjt you should know what is happening...(Don't make this products brand in Mexico...substandard..)
The box was intact and gave no indication of anything unusual fro the outside..I have I have the box...Please advise and you should recall this . before someone gets poisoned.
Carolyn Angel .
Updated by Carolyn Angel, Jan 17, 2019
stop trying to sneak in additional sites and products...
More Ritz Crackers Complaints & Reviews
- Ritz Crackers - crisp and thin sea salt flavor 
- Ritz Crackers - crackers broken iiin box 
- Ritz Crackers - ritz toasted chips 
- Ritz Crackers - ritz toasted chips (original) 
- Ritz Crackers - crackers crumbling at the touch 
- Ritz Crackers - cheese crackers 
- Ritz Crackers - ritz original fresh stacks 
- Ritz Crackers - 13.7 oz ritz crackers
- Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers
- Ritz Crackers - crackers