Right FloristFlowers,Gifts at the same day

1 Review updated:

Send gifts to India, Online delivery of flowers to India, gift to India, chocolates, cakes, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh fruits, dry fruits.
Anniversary, birthday, wedding gifts, cakes to Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai, Mithai Same day delivery to India, Gift Shop.

More Right Florist Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• On
      Sep 12, 2008

Sep 19, 2008

• Sr
      Sep 19, 2008

• Hn
      Sep 22, 2008

The product does not get delivered as ordered. The number of flowers delivered were less in count then the order placed for. I placed an order for 30 roses and waht was delivered was 24 roses. Additionally i had ordered a singing teddy, which was also not delivered rite. What got delivered was a regular teddy which was of a lesser value.

Oct 10, 2008

Nov 06, 2008

• Di
      Mar 14, 2009

Most horrible customer service
    Guys,

My friend ordered flowers from one of this company's affiliate in Delhi to be sent to the USA. They charged her Rs. 3200. And they deliver it from FedEx with Delivery without signature delivery method (so that they don't need to pay much to FedEx) and I never got the flowers. The response is so slow from the company side and they don't even have a refund policy in place. I am going to file a complaint against this company under the Federal Trade Commission's Merchandise or Service Never receive act and going to update about this company's bad services in almost all fourms available on internet.

100 dollar suggestion, Never trust this company all you are going to get is "Pay your money for nothing".

Here is the company's contact information

Right Florist India Pvt. Ltd.
    P-76, Lake Road,
    Kolkata - 700029
    India
    +[protected]/27

This company doesn't have any customer services. The only service they provide is charge money from customer. Beware...

• Di
      Mar 14, 2009

Guys,

This fraud company don't even have any response time. And moreover now one of their executive asked me if I can take 25% refund back.

What the hell this company is.

And one of their associate in Delhi

B139/1 Maharani Bagh, Near Meera Bai Poltechnic, New Delhi- 110065
    Rohit Nath [protected]
    Sunil Kumar [protected]
    [protected]

Beware guys

Apr 16, 2009

I Agree worst-the worst service.

Its better to try some other service provider or try any courier service instead of choosing http://www.mumbaionlineflorists.com

Just dont go for it, it sucks ..

• Da
      Aug 18, 2009

Easy Saver has charges my account fees which never been mentioned while i was buying the flower.

• Ai
      Jun 29, 2010

http://www.japanonlineflorist.com, Order online to send flowers to Japan, Flowers to Japan, Cakes to Japan. You can also send flowers and cakes to Japan for different occasions like Birthday, Anniversary, wedding etc. on any desired date or on same day. We have cheap flowers to select from to send flowers to Japan.

Apr 09, 2011

It is easy to send flowers to Chennai, Gifts to Chennai, Birthday gifts to Chennai, Gifts to Chennai from US, Gifts to Chennai India, Flowers to Chennai India through us.

Apr 25, 2011

Send flowers to Mumbai for same day delivery or delivery on your desired date. One can also send gifts, cakes for delivery in Mumbai. We are local florists and gift shop at Mumbai to send flowers, gifts, cakes to Mumbai and all over Maharashtra.

• Fa
      May 12, 2011

I couldnt agree with you guys more...I emailed these guys on May 4 to deliver 2 sets of roses and cards-one for my mom and one for my wife's mom (my mother-in-law). I paid for it upfront and then sent 2 follow up emails before May 8 (Mother's day). Since the flowers were not delivered that day, I called up the number listed on the internet +[protected]. After hours of trying, i got through only to be told delivery would be made before 8 pm. Indeed, they made delivery EXACTLY AT 8 pm (that is almost the end of the day for an elderly lady) but only for 1 address...today is may 12, as I type this email at 12 noon Dubai time, one set of flowers and card (to be delivered on mothers day-May 8) HAS STILL NOT REACHED. In all the emails I sent to the company, they informed me it will go today (the dates of the email)...BEWARE. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD AND CHEATS AND THEY HAVE VERY INCOMPETENT PEOPLE...I have proof of the back and forth emails I sent them and their completely insensitive response to it. Do your homework before dealing with these types of companies.

Jun 03, 2011

• In
      Jul 15, 2011

[protected]@indiaflowerplaza.com
    www.indiaflowerplaza.com
    Flowers to India, Send Gifts to India, Cakes to India from US, Online Florist
    indiaflowerplaza.com helps you to order online to send flowers to India, Gifts to India, Cakes to India, Birthday Gifts to India.We do delivery on your desired date or same day delivery of gifts and flowers to India.Thus you can send flowers to India, Gifts to India thru us.

• Ss
      Sep 16, 2011

We are Florist in Mumbai to deliver Flowers to Mumbai, Flowers to Mumbai same day, Flowers to Mumbai mid night delivery, Gifts, cakes to Mumbai, Send Flowers to Mumbai by Mumbai Florists, Our Florist shop deliver flowers to Mumbai.

• Am
      Nov 16, 2011

Never ever buy anything from this site.If you want to buy pain by spending money get associated with this site...My experience is horrible...

• Ab
      Nov 23, 2011

This business really should be shut down. They are just downright incompetent. I tried to send a birthday present through them and their shipper apparently lost the delivery. They expect the customer to chase after the delivery. Their customer service reps are ###s and, I suspect, underpaid. They even had the nerve to refuse me a refund after all the pain and suffering --- a few tongue lashings and they were ready to give me a refund, but not the whole amount.

Jan 16, 2012

indiaflowerplaza.com helps you to send flowers to India, flower to India, Flowers to India, Flowers to India same day delivery, We are online florists in India to do delivery of flowers in India on your desired date . Order online for sending flowers to India.

Feb 16, 2012

Mar 14, 2012

I had placed an order on 05-03-2012. Half my order was received on time while the company was waiting for my confirmation for the second half of the order. Why the hell would I place the order, if I want only half of it to be delivered? Yet, I confirmed delivery for second half of my order on 07-03-2012.

Today is 14-03-2012, and I am yet to receive the second half of the order. The concerned employees at Lake Road branch are of no help. Ms. Goswami has no idea about how to provide customer service. She keeps customer on hold for long and then disconnects. Mr. Vishal on the other hand does not know how to speak to customers. He literally i nsults the customers.

Both of these people merely misguided me, misappropriated facts and told me different stories as to why the order has not yet been delivered.

Interestingly, when I right a complaint to the service desk, it is Mr. Vishal who replies back and yet again he misappropriates things and incorrectly tells me we have cancelled your order as asked for by you. I have not cancelled my order!!

Such is the low level of service this company provides and also, such are the people they employ in the company. The whole service and the people in the company are terrible. Will ensure that I never place an order with this company and also will ensure that no one in my knowledge will ever use services of this company.

• Ri
      Aug 16, 2012

For all Right Florist Victims -

Join this page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Right-Florist-is-a-Fraud/215813155212748

Post stories about how you got cheated by this company.

• Ku
      Nov 23, 2012

We take online order to send Cakes to Chennai, Birthday Cakes to Chennai, Cake to Chennai for all occasions, Cakes to Chennai from USA, Cakes to Chennai same day delivery, Cakes to Chennai home delivery, Cakes to Chennai mid night delivery.

Jan 22, 2013

Order online to send flowers to Bangalore, Gifts to Bangalore, Cakes to Bangalore. You can also send flowers and gifts to bangalore for different occasions like Birthday, Anniversary, wedding etc. on any desired date or on same day. We have cheap gifts and flowers to select from to send them to Bangalore

Feb 27, 2013

• Us
      Nov 01, 2013

Most horrible customer service. NEVER deal with these frauds www.keralaflowersgifts.com

• Li
      Feb 18, 2014

Pls don't try this site ever, Below is my experience with the "Right Florist India Pvt. Ltd"
    Site is appared under diffrent website -

This is to inform you that, there is some teams available and they were doing scams relates to sending gifts to india. This was happened to me on last Monday (10/02/2014).

I was searching for some gifts to india on account of valentine day, I got one web portal Gifts-To-India.com and I go through the same I have called the service team and asked the delivery availability at my desired place and time of delivery. Once I have completed the order, I got a mail that your order is processed and it will delivered on the same day and next mail is stating the courier items dispatched through the speed post with a tracking number .

Again I have called the customer service and asked the date of delivery, , the guy who attend the call confirm that courier items they cannot give guarantee on the desired date but other items will do on the same day, then I have asked him tracking number is not available in the speed post tracking
    and he told me that same will be updated latter on but still now that tracking details not showing anything on system.
    EW114476680IN of speed post (Speed post tracking number )

They were taking money through credit cards and I have done the payment through credit card.
    They have provided false customer service number and 24hours will be busy.

I want to bring this into your attention that and trying to save other not to deals with these kind of sites and everyone should have to check the honesty of the each and every sites before going ahead.

Below is the contact numbers and web portal, they mentioned for customer service.

[protected], [protected], [protected],
    Gifts-To-India.com
    Finally the status is there is no refund and i lost my amount INR 1500/-...
    I just want to inform you that pls read and lets realize the same and take a decision ...Let me conculde very bad customer service...
    If you need any further clarification, call me on 00973-[protected]

Thanks and Regards
    Libin Varghese

• Ve
      Aug 15, 2014

They have taken order for Raksha Bandan and delivered after 4 days of the event. When I called their customer care, they ask us to check Terms & Conditions. They are in the market cheat the people. If u want to loose ur money then only do business with them, There is no point in contacting their customer care, as they are very arrogant; U will loose ur patience if u talk to them. Better find any other alternative than placing order with these guys. I have placed the order only after they mentioned that they are still taking orders for Raksha Bandan on Aug 6th, But they delivered on Aug 14th. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE

• Fo
      Jan 19, 2015

I ordered wines and beers to be delivered by Germany Flower Shop, to an address in Berlin. The wines did not arrive at the address at all but I have had no reply to my four queries. I was charged $130 USD by Skrill, acting on behalf of Right Florist which I assume is a part of Germany Flower Shop. I would advise that no one orders from either Right Florist or Germany Flower Shop. There is no contact number for either of them!

Aug 27, 2015

Hi, I have ordered Rakhi in India for the delivery date 27 Aug, 2015. Its not yet delivered and also when I am trying their customer care for hours they are not picking my call. They are fraud. I still hope if they have some curtesy please send my rakhi to my brother. I am so frustrated as this occasion means a lot to me. please guys never buy anything from this site. They are cheaters and will never deliver your order.

• Bj
      Dec 23, 2015

I ordered a Birthday cake and flowers for my elderly father through Right Florist's website and received extremely poor service.

To start off, I had issues with their payment gateway which was not easy to navigate and had to call and confirm with their office (Call Centre) to ensure payment was received. The two tel attendants a male and female duo, that I spoke to were rude and informed me that I would have to call back again in 30 mts so they could verify the same in their system. I called back later to confirm receipt and one of them hung up on me before I finished speaking!

On delivery day, I called their office again at around 5pm IST to find out why there was a delay, as I had left notes requesting for the items to be delivered before 4pm. The discourteous staff I spoke to was quick to point out that they do not guarantee a delivery time and the best they could do was deliver it before 8pm!! The reason I chose Right florist in the first place was because they had a branch in Thiruvananthapuram and after reading the flowery words on their website, hoped that the gifts would be delivered promptly at a reasonable time during the day!! I did not receive a confirmation email indicating when the gifts were delivered.

In the end, I had to call my father and request that he stay awake for his 'Surprise' to arrive which he got to see a few minutes before going to sleep. I received a pic of the cake and the flowers the next day and it looked nothing like the pictures displayed on their website. My father received a pineapple cake with no pineapples and a bunch of flowers that were far from fresh.

If you really do not care about customer service and would be content with poor quality cakes and flowers reaching before midnight, give these guys a try.

• By
      Nov 05, 2016

Scam company. Accepted order, did not deliver on time, tried to blame me for ordering of the wrong "menu" even though their own website.

Delivered damaged goods. Blamed courier. Refused to fix despite sending photo evidence of damage - kept asking for more photos even though damage was obvious. Pointed to some arcane ToS about how they were not responsible for courier damage even though it was THEIR OWN courier - and how can this happen to 2 orders??? Customer "service" folks are downright insulting to the customer.

Stay away from this company - run away as fast as you can!! You have been warned.

• Sr
      Nov 07, 2016

Worst and worst services!!! I have booked birthday gifts to beloved ones and they didnot respond in appropriate time. moreover they have asked me the extra money to deliver the gifts!! thats bull crap. I have paid the full amount which they mentioned in the site with delivery charges.
    They are fraud and dont trust tem at all.