Riddex Plus / INEFFECTIVE

1 Newark, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 862-368-1511

Riddex is a serious scam. There should really be a class act suite against this company. I couldn't believe the complaints that i've read. This is really ridiculous. Mice, roaches etc, loves this product. After about a two months, I was convinced that this product doesn't work. I tried contacting customer service and spoke to a helen which wasn't helpful at all. I wanted to send the product back for a refund and had no luck. They dont even want the product. Such a scam.

Comments

• Pa
      6th of Jun, 2011

I've seen some results in just a week on the ants that were in my new house. I've looked into all of the complaints & the prositive notes & it looks like the biggest issue is that they understate the time it will take. So, many may think it's instant like chemicals, but many have noted it's taken up to a month or two. Pest Offense was recommended by another consumer, but it's the same thing...it just states that you will see results in as little as 2-4weeks... This is supposed to be a family friendly and humane way to get rid of your pests. I still have mice in my bathroom vent after a week of using this, but I didn't know they were there until I plugged this in. So, apparently this is bugging them. I can hear them moving around an squeeking. I'm not saying it totally works. I'm just saying I think that a lot of people expect instant results & you may have to relearn patience :)