Rhino Engines / Att. DESPUTE

1 144 Village LndgFairport, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (585) 869-6818

ATT. DESPUTE NOW!!! You will loose money if you cancle your order, NO MONEY BACK. this is very important. If you provided any Bank Account numbers or Cedit card information, you must close them ASAP they will use your money for their gain. If you have not called Monroe Co. Att. Gen at [protected] and Monroe County Sheriff s at [protected] and file a report, Plesae do ASAP. With out a report chages can't be filed. Despute and take your money ack the right way. I almost got [censored]ed. I diputed then reordered ( don't know what I was thinking. Tim - customer service manager and Cindy- rude ### with no answers. They will sweet talk you into thinking ( it's all under control)

I've been told : It's a parts issue
Still don't have any shipping information
I imagine it should be going out no later thin next week
Everythings fine
2-3 day shipping
So if you have anything that sound familar here...( my resonse over time...)

I'm thinking (being a oil change tech.)
What kind of parts issue, you build engines, how are you out of the parts. Hmm
( but I continue to wait...)
Ok now it's been a month. how do not have shipping info yet.
(now I'm getting stressed daily)
(another 2 weeks with contant calls but no return.)
I imagine your [censored]ing stupid
(lil longer) Tim tells me " the web site says 2-3 day shipping Dennis. shipping" and "everthings fine" " No Tim Everything is NOT FINE, It's been 2 months and I still don't have an engine."
Blah blah Finally got an engine after over 2 months

De

Comments

• Th
      25th of Feb, 2009

Rhino...scam, phony front for a real business. 2-3 day? Hah! Took four weeks after they charged me, and only after I threatened to go to their office, did I finally get engine. Stalled on core deposit for four billing cycles. Now, I still haven't gotten my core return deposit, their website is closed, won't answer any phone lines. I will be contacting the Monroe CO. DA and the sheriff's dept. If this business still is running out of the address posted on the reciept, I will be taking a drive there.