Rhino Engines And Transmissions / They will not refund money

144 Village LandingFairport, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-454-8130
On Sept 16, 2008 We ordered an engine for our 91 Mitsubishi 3000 GT . We wire transferred the money from our checking account into the account of Rhino Engines and Transmissions. Called several times to check the status of my order and never heard any news. So Sept. 29 I cancelled the order. Refund policy states you will have remaing balance within 5 business days. It has now been 2 months and no refund. Nothing seems to scare this company. I have contacted the Attn. Gen, the BBB and now I have filed papers against them and I am taking them to court.
But just beware consumers, the address that is listed on everything that you have recieved from them is directed to a UPS store. If you want a physical address go by the fax number that is on the business card that you have recieved, it will direct you right to the address of Tim Cone President/ Owner. Just wanted to make everyone aware that if they want to take legal action that is the route to take. I hope that everyone recieves their refund and or merchandise ordered from this company. If not I hope that the information that I have provided to you has at least help you to take legal action against this company.
Ma

Comments

Md
  5th of Feb, 2009
the attorney generals consumer fraud department's # is 585-546-7430 and the fax is 585-546-7514
Ke
  10th of Feb, 2009
will not honor warranty or return calls
Pa
  10th of Feb, 2009
Our shop did warranty work for Rhino on August 26, of 2008; and are refusing to pay. We have contacted them many times with no luck. Every time we reach them we get the run around with some other excuse as to why we haven't received our payment. Since December 1st of 2008 they have refused to answer any of our phone calls, and am now being told they are filing bankruptcy.

Cathy
-Owner Operator Painted Jester Garage
Clare, Michigan

If you have any information on how I can get my money from these people please contact me.
Ha
  21st of Mar, 2009
heard he's operating agian under Gator engine an transmission, he got me for 2500. harry_mccarty@yahoo.com