Reward Zone USA

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 by

rewardzone usa big time scam don't fall for it!

White Plains, New York
comandrewardzoneusa.com
I did rewardzone usa offers and I still did not recieve my 300 check like the promised. This company is a scam. They make you believe that youll get a check but its a joke. How do I know because a legitimate sweepstakes company by law is not supposed to charge a fee or purchase anything. They are a Scam and soon they will be exposed to the authorities. If any one of you guys are reading this be aware that his is a well known scam and don't be fooled!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

D  13th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
I thought this would be a scam too however, so thankful I went through with it! Only took two months and I got my virtual $1, 000.00 gift card!!! I couldnt believe it!! Yes, it was a bit of a pain regarding paperwork and documents yet for that much money, who cares!? The customer service team was beyond amazing!! They held my hand the entire way. Super friendly with quick responses to all my emails! I would do this again in a heartbeat! So thankful!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree