[Resolved] Reward Zone USAadvertising

I'm so sick and tired of this site constantly popping up on my phone when I have unsubscribed a 100 times. I have emailed them many times and they have ignored me. You can't even back out of their pop up on your phone when it happens! They have even said that I have won and that was a lie. Someone needs to sue them for all they have. Who and when is someone going to stop this!!! It just Apalles me and makes me so very very pissed off. They need to be for sending me my 1, 000 dollar wal-mart gift card that they so called that I won. STOP THIS MADNESS NOW!!!

• Resolution statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Hello, please refer to our Contact Page on how to remove pop-ups. You can select under the Subject drop down "Pop-ups on my mobile device" - http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact.aspx.

If the instructions we have provided don't solve your issue, please send us a screenshot of the pop-up itself to [protected]@rewardzoneusa.com. Please also provide the full URL of where the pop-up leads to.

Regards,
    RewardZone USA

Dw
Oct 18, 2018

Comments

Nov 03, 2018

The above listed comment could have been sent by me. I'm so disgusted with the constant pop-ups. However, the ones I get all seem to be from Amazon and not Walmart. I've spent countless hours investigating and trying to stop this madness.