ReUnion.com / Buyer beware!
Just want to say that they are very good at what they do. They actually had the name of a friend of mine from high school, so I thought what the heck, I'll pay the year. They automatically charged my card for three years, and now I am almost maxed-out on the card! I know that it is my fault for signing up, but I did NOT want the three years. From what I have read, I see I cannot even reduce the charge from three years to one year, so I am really stuck paying this stupid fee for a totally useless rip off and I every time I see their e-mails I could just kick myself. Buyer beware, caveat emptor and all that. The only reason their membership is so high is because they keep getting idiots like me to sign up. I'll be first in line if there is ever a class-action lawsuit. Not only that, but that "no refund" thing should be illegal--how can it possibly be legal? If you are dissatisfied with someone's services, don't you deserve a refund? I guess their lawyers knew what a rip-off the company was when they developed their policies.
Just need to vent. Thank you.
More ReUnion.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReUnion.com - Misrepresentation, unethical customer service 
- ReUnion.com - School reunion website 
- ReUnion.com - Charged my PayPal account after cancellation 
- ReUnion.com - privacy invasion and phishing 
- ReUnion.com - Scam and cheating
- ReUnion.com - EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK HARVESTING
- ReUnion.com - Scaping E-Mail List 
- ReUnion.com - unauthorized renewal of membership 
- ReUnion.com - Identity Theft 
- ReUnion.com - Invasion of my privacy