reservationcounter.com / Fraud in reservation
Googled to get the hotel phone number but reservationcoutner link was first and their website does not say it is a third party. I reserved a room and told it was a refundable reservation. The confirmation email said NON-refundable so I called back. Reservationcounter (RC) says the hotel has to cancel or change the reservation as RC can do nothing an this is hotel (Hilton) policy. I called the Hilton and told Hilton policy is not to touch 3rd party reservations which makes RCs statement a lie. Called RC this mornng and told my complaint was "elevated" and expect an email in 24/48 hours. RC STILL saying the hotel is the problem and they called the hotel multiple times to have the hotel correct it. Bottom line is RC made the mistake (if it was one) and will not change their mistake. Plus they blame the hotel for not being able to make the correction. The website does not say this is a third party company and they will not change the reservation to be refundable. On top of that they blame the hotel for bering unable to change the reservation. I'll give it until end of the day and will call my lawyer if not corrected.
More reservationcounter.com Complaints & Reviews
- reservationcounter.com - Scam 
- reservationcounter.com - Fake hotel reservation 
- reservationcounter.com - Gross Misrepresentation of Marriott
- www.reservationcounter.com - non-refundable policy for a date change
- reservationcounter.com - Fraudulent charge
- Reservation Counter - lets not go places 
- reservationcounter.com - hotel booking
- reservationcounter.com - unable to receive cancellation refund.
- Reservationcounter - hotel reservations
- reservationcounter.com - reservation