Republic Tobaccodamage peace.

The service is great and the Tabaco is fresh and good to smoke, is Just that this Rolling Cigarette broke and it must not be they're false only the Companies that send it and, Is this peace that broke on the Handle. Is the swift Cigarette Machine. Any Question let me know my E-mail [protected]@gmail.com I think it was half broke maybe is the companies that send it like that because the way it broke don't make sense it don't carry a sticker or some kind of warning that is fragile. Is a mandatory to have a warning because is made of plastic or some are made of Steel. If is steel is mandatory to have the warning because most product made of steel have warning fragile product and this is for home and for a special purpose to be use whit a rolling issue need to be all equal and peace's together and threat is the reason that the Handle broke. This is the reason it broke if the people that Carrie this or ship etc is they're false well this is a issue that is always to have. the best idea is to have this product whit a warning on the box that is fragile because is to be "level" because peace's attach that move is reasonable to have a fragile Warning.

Jo
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

•   Sep 22, 2010
    Republic Tobacco - New Adjustable Roller

That new adjustable cigarette rolling machine, "Adjust-A-Roll" is a waste of plastic and takes a perfectly usefull item and tosses it onto the "Junk Heap", what a waste of time, effort and money.

• Rr
      Jan 11, 2011
    Republic Tobacco - change of tobacco blend/amount
    Michigan

My husband and I have been exclusive Drum smokers for 18 years. The new packaging is fine, the smaller amount of tobacco for the same price is not! Also the tobacco blend is not the same, We do not like it at all! After we have found the last of the old blend we will be switching or quitting. So I suppose if we do quit I should say thank you!

• Ug
      Feb 03, 2011

This is a crime! I have notived the change in flavor and buzz, but i am more angered by the size changes. The amount and the papers are smaller.