[Resolved] Reportlinkerthey directly took money from my account

I visited the website of the company Report Linker, there no clear information shows this article will charge and how much. Theseller is fraud, because he took money from my account, and he didn’t provide the confirmation email or any other information.
I haven't download any thing, I just want to get my money back.
I’m sick of it, and I want to find other unsatisfied customers, who lost money. Together we could open case against the company.

• Resolution Statement

• Reportlinker Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017

Dear Yingjie

I came across your comments and I'm surprised by your feedback.
    You were charged 89 USD because you purchased online a Monthly Subscription to our website on April 30th, 2017. You entered your credit card information, set up a password, and filled in the client form with your personal information.
    You received a confirmation mail right after your purchase to your email address (including the link to download your invoice).
    Please note there is no possibility for us, or for any company to charge someone without having the credit card information and the agreement of the client.
    Our customer care representative has also sent you an email proposing a solution. I hope this will be a satisfying solution for you.
    Best Regards,