Repairtech / Not honoring their warranty

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Spent $299.00 for a 3 year extended warranty June 2008. May 2009, I need a tech to check our TV - I can't contact RepairTech by phone (disconnected) or by their wedsite (gone). When I called FotoConnection (where I bought the TV), they told me that Repairtech was not honoring any contracts purchased before June 2008 and that they have changed their name. FotoConnection is engauged in a legal persuit for breach of contract(s). I need help, is their a class action lawsuit I can join - What can I do?
dale_evilsizer@yahoo.com

Comments

• Da
      21st of May, 2009

They Suck, They are gone
    Don't buy Extended Warranties

• Da
      4th of Jun, 2009

Class action started: Yes, you are right...Repair Tech is out of business and everyone needs to take part and fill out the form for the Class Action Law Suit.

J and K Camera or otherwise known as 'Infinity Camera' is where I bought my camera and they sold me the Repair Tech Extended Warranty for $500 and they are out of business too. They should not get away with this and anyone affected like me should take action. Please fill out the Class Action Suit on the link above and contact them.

No company that operates such as this one in the US should walk away from this. Please help and we'll make a difference!