Repairtech — Website is not available anymore
I purchased an expensive Digital SLR camera from Nikon 2 years ago. I purchased an extended warranty with Repairtech. My camera needs service due to not working. I went on line to get the information from the warranty company so I could send it in to them for repair but the website came up and stated "Domain for sale". They are gone. I need my camera fixed. I still have an additional 3 years on my warranty. What am I supposed to do now?
Their website is WWW.REPAIRTECHINC.COM and their number was [protected]. That phone number is disconnected. Thank you for any help you may give me or tell me what to do.
More Repairtech Complaints & Reviews
- Repairtech - Won't honor extended warranty 
- Repairtech - Not honoring their warranty 
- Repairtech - Won't honor warranty 
- Repairtech - Warranty problems 
- Repairtech - Platinum extended warranty 
- Repairtech - Scam and cheating 
- Repairtech - Bad service 
- Repairtech - Terrible experience 
- Repairtech - File Complaint 
- Repairtech - Warranty hell