rentalcars.com / late arrival of vehicle!!

1 Liverpool, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom

Booking reference: [protected]
Booking Number: RES00238341
Voucher Number: JIG-[protected]
29/12/17 - 1700 pick up!!
31/12/17 - 1300 return
Andrew Shields 16 Church Meadow Kilkeel
andrew@wilplas.com

I wish to make an official complaint about the late pickup!!

We arrived into Liverpool Airport and was collected by one of the green motion chaps who took me to their office approximately 4.15pm. They told me the vehicle hadn't come back yet but should be here around 17.30 wasn't happy but said I would text the rest of the party who were waiting back at the airport to tell them we would be about 30 minutes late. At 17.30 I spoke to the guys who said they would ring the Manchester office to see were the vehicle is, they to.d them the guy should be there soon. At 18.00 I asked them to contact the office again to see what was happening, they gave them the guys mobile number which they rang and he said he has got lost and wouldn't be there until 18.45 which is good enough I said to the guys I want compensation for being two hours late and having to cancel are Resturant booking has we had missed this as well!!! They said they were unable to do anything as the booking was done through yourselves. I eventually got the vehicle which wasn't cleaned and had only 10 miles of fuel left in the tank not good enough. I went to clean the screen and thought there was no water in the washers so as I was getting fuel I went to fill the water box up but it was full it was the washers that were broke and I had to buy a bottle of water to clean the screen I spoke to the guys in the office but there wasn't a replacement vehicle and had to go to the airport to collect my party at 19.40pm 2 hours 40 minutes after the time it should have been ready.
I look forward in anticipation for your quick response.

Regards