Renault South Africa - West Coast Branch Paarden Island / Renault captur
Hi there, I bought by Captur as a Demo model and since then the service I've received from Imperial Cars (Renault South Africa) have been atrocious.
First I bought the car with 1900 km when I collected the car it had 3200 km on the clock. Then I had to find out the wipers were done and the back Tyre already had 2 punctures fixed. Therefore borderline unsafe to drive with.
Then I took the car in for a service today to be treated like dirt by the staff of Imperial Paarden-Island. They took 45 mins to book me in and although I asked for a shuttle service when I phoned to book the car in, they said I had to wait for 45 min on top of the time spent there already.
I was not the only unhappy customer.
I regret ever buying a Renault and will try and sell it as soon as possible.
More Renault South Africa - West Coast Branch Paarden Island Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor