[Resolved] Renaultrenault parts

I was in an accident on 23 September in Welkom when someone drove into my Kadjar (4 months od).

My car has been standing at OFS Smart Repair since 25 September 2018

They are unable to complete the repair on my vehicle as they are waiting for a part from France.

This part should have been in South Africa on the 29th October, but I was advised on 29 October that the part will only now arrive on 21 November, nearly a month later
Today is 26 November and still no part has arrived for my vehicle. I could only lease a vehicle for a month which would not have been a problem, but now I have to return my vehicle on Thursday and will be without a vehicle until goodness knows how long.

I have been driving a Renault for 20 years and this is the worst service ever.
How in these modern times can it take 2 months to bring in a part from France.
I am going on leave in a months time and the current trend of me receiving my vehicle in time to go on leave is going to leave me with a serious problem.

I would like to know what Renault is going to do to ensure that I have a repaired vehicle in time. As it is I am stuck without a vehicle at the end of the week and I need to now arrange lifts in order to get to my work.

This is totally unacceptable

• Resolution statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Dear Customer (SelmaNell),

We'll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.

Se